|Home||» Products||» Water Softener Plant||» Filtration Plant||» Filtration Plant|
CH 4 offers wide range of advance filtration system that enables treatment of suspended solids, odor and color. The media filters involved filtration of particulates across surface and depth of media. CH4 provides filtration system both in Mild Steel & FRP
Our range of filtration solutions includes…
- Pressure Sand Filter: - The Pressure Sand Filter consists of a multiple layer of sand with a variety in size and specific gravity. These Filters are designed to remove turbidity and suspended particles present in the feed water with minimum pressure drop. These Filters are custom designed to suit the process requirement.
- Activated Carbon Filter: - Activated carbon filtration is an adsorptive process in which the contaminant is attracted to and adsorbed onto the surface of the carbon particles. Activated carbon filter removes macromolecular organic matter, color, odor and residual chlorine
- Micron Cartridge Filter: - Micron cartridge filter removes fine particulate matter & sediments upto 5 micron size.
- Iron removal filter: - Iron in well & bore well water is a common problem now a days. Iron is an objectionable constituent of portable water. Iron in water imparts a bitter characteristic, metallic taste and causes oxidized precipitate. In addition to this, Iron stain everything with which it come in contact. Iron removal filter comprises vessel containing Iron removal media. Iron water is filtered under pressure through iron removal media reducing iron content of the water.
- Potable water filtration
- Industrial water filtration
- Pretreatment to ion exchange and RO system
- Swimming pool filtration.
- Payment Terms
- Others, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque
- Main Export Market(s)
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO9001:2008 ISO:2004